• Guaranteed dew point performance
• Dessiccant immobilized to eliminate dusting
• Design simplicity
• No refrigerants used
• Purge saving control (optional)
• CO & Dewpoint monitor ( Optional)Air quality mandated by NFPA 99
• Bacterial removal upto 99.99%
• Complete Non-Corrosive Aluminium and SS Construction in Air line
Dryspell medical dryers delivers a dewpoint of +2C as mandated by NFPA 99. The dryspell medical dryers operates in the principle of pressure swing adsorption, hence removes more moisture than a refrigeration air dryers, and it delivers moisture free dry air consistently irrespective of flow variation.
Based on medical application critically, the package comes with one working and one stand by dryers. so there is no need to stop the air dryers for maintenance. Optional purge saving system saves purge air upto 60% for a typical hospital load of 30% to 40%. Optional dewpoint and Co monitor enables to monitor dewpoint and Co levels as mandated by NFPA 99.
Electrical : 85-265/1 Ph/50/60 Hz
Minimum working pressure : 4 bar g
Maximum working pressure : 16 bar g
Maximum inlet air temperature : 45C