Boost Your Profitability
Boosting your company’s profits was the main goal that Ingersoll Rand had in mind when it designed the revolutionary NE-T Series line of integrated
rotary screw air solutions. So how can a compressed air system help you increase profitability? The answer is really pretty simple, by ensuring that you achieve highest productivity in your shop while minimizing the total costs of ownership to the absolute lowest levels.
The NE-T Series is more than an integrated air system, it’s a complete air solution designed to maximize the key drivers of profitability in today’s business:
• Uptime Reliability
• Shop Productivity
• Flexibility Of Operation
• Energy Efficiency & Savings
Low Cost of Ownership
Our Refrigerated Dryers offer design features that reduce energy consumption and improve reliability
• Corrosion resistant heat exchangers reduce airflow restrictions, providing more efficient throughput with less wasted energy; a built-in stainless steel de-mister efficiently removes all moisture.
• Dryer’s Microprocessor based control with an easy to use graphic interface lets the operator adjust and manage system parameters easily and efficiently.
• Variable speed fans reduce power consumption when units operate at less than maximum cooling capacity, while ensuring a consistent dew point.
• Reliable, totally hermetic compressors use environment friendly refrigerants.
• The programmable electronic drain valve is fully adjustable to help minimise air loss.